Thank you for your interest in PranaShanti Yoga Centre’s 300 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program!
We invite you to start taking 300 Hour Level courses at any time throughout the year and then formally enroll with the next Training Cohort in January 2020. PranaShanti Yoga Centre will keep track of your training and apply the hours toward your ultimate certification.
Additionally, if you have studied with us in the past your previously completed courses may also apply toward the 300 Hour certification. Please check with us as you may already be further ahead than you realise!
Please contact our Program Developer and Coordinator Kathleen Burr (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions you may have. We are happy to assist you in making an informed decision about your advanced studies.
September 13-15, 2019 – Friday 6 pm to 9 pm, Saturday and Sunday, 11:30 am to 6 pm each day: Art of Yoga: Principles for Skillful Sequencing
Core Module: 20 hours
Course Outline: Art of Yoga: Principles for Skillful Sequencing
Teacher: Brian James
January to December 2020
The 2020 Program Schedule will be posted in August 2019. Modules for 2020 include:
- January 25: Ayurveda Retreat Day with Joanna
- January 31-February 2: Pranayam
- February 14-16: Hot Yoga with Cat
- February 28-March 1: Ayurveda Course with Joanna
- March 6-8 – Restorative Yoga with Anne
- March 9-30 – Sanskrit Language with Gitanjali
- March 28-29 – Sound and Mantra with Brian James
- April: Teaching Methodolgy with Stephanie
- May 8-10: Class Theming with Barrie Risman
- May 29-31: Trauma Informed Practice with Kathleen
- September 11-13: Advanced Anatomy with Jenna
- September 25-27: Meditation with Devinder
- October 24: Ethics and the Business of Yoga with Devinder
- October: Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics: Jessie and Anna
- November 6-8: Subtle Body with Kathleen
- November 27-29: Max Strom
- December: Sequencing with Brian James
- and more…
Note: We believe in the highest quality and caliber of training so that every student receives the time, focus and dedication of the trainers that is needed to create a solid foundation for practice and teaching. Although every effort is made to maintain consistency, faculty, dates and timings may be subject to change.