At PranaShanti we offer a variety of trainings in different formats to suit all of our students’ needs. We provide continuing education through our School of Life, stand-alone Yoga Teacher Trainings through our School of Yoga and Therapeutic Yoga Trainings through our School of Yoga Therapy.
Whether you are a hobbyist, curious student, teacher or wanting to change careers, we want you to explore; whether it is yoga, your profession or your deepest self.
We are honoured to host the top international teachers and trainers of different styles and lineages. Some of the teachers and trainers we have hosted are:
Anodea Judith, Ph.D
Dev Suroop Kaur
Dr. Geoff Outerbridge
Dr. Mahan Rishi Singh
Dr. Ray Long
Dr. Shanti Shanti Kaur
Guru Raj Kaur
Maria Garre, M.Ed
Nirvair Singh & Nirvair Kaur
Yogi (Vishva) Vishvketu
Attending Courses at PranaShanti
Please note the following in your preparation for attending courses with us:
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in easily.
- Dress in layers. Have a sweater or shawl/wrap and socks as the body will cool down after yoga and meditation and if the course is being held in a cooler season.
- Your comfort is important to us. Typically, courses are held where participants sit on the floor on a yoga mat. If you prefer to not sit on the floor, we can arrange to have a backjack or chair for you.
- Each day of a course bring the following items with you: yoga mat, meditation cushion, water bottle or mug for tea, sweater, shawl or blanket, socks, notebook, pen, and snacks, if you do not plan to go out for breaks.
- We are a vegetarian facility, so please no meat products with you for snacks or meals. At our Education Centre there is a small kitchen where you can store your food items and do light meal preparations (kettle, microwave oven) otherwise you will need to bring a cooler bag to store your food. There are numerous restaurants, coffee shops and market options a short walk from us.
- When you arrive, please check in so we can record your attendance and advise you of other aspects of our Education Centre.
- In order to keep the training space clear for ease of movement please bring minimal items with you and store your coat, shoes, bags, purses, etc., in the entrance area outside of the training space.