Friday: 6 pm ET – 9 pm ET
Saturday and Sunday: 10 am ET – 6 pm ET each day
Location: Education Centre and online
Learn the core concepts of Ayurveda, an ancient tradition of healing, to enhance well-being and energy for the mind, body and soul.
Join Sonia for a 20-hour course to learn how to achieve personal and professional balance and unlock your true potential and purpose, through integrating modern science and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda and Yoga.
If you want to understand and learn how Ayurveda and Yoga can be integrated at a practical level for your constitution, in your modern and fast-paced life, then this training is for you. You will learn how to attain peace, calm, and cultivate self-development in your professional life, in your relationships and in your lifestyle, using the basic principles of Yoga, Ayurveda and modern science.
By the end of this course, you will have your personalized wellness plan, based on your own unique constitution. You will be equipped with all the tools and understand how to bring balance to yourself based on your unique diet, lifestyle, and specific stress management techniques.
- The Eight Limbs of Yoga and their relevance to modern life and our behaviours.
- Why are we here? What is our purpose in this lifetime? The four Vedic goals and their relation to our purpose in life.
- What is your true nature? Using the five universal elements and the 20 gunas (qualities) to understand and analyze our physical and mental body and understand who we are.
- How can we bring balance to our life? Using the tri-doshic theory and applying it to understand ourselves and others better and make specific lifestyle choices based on our and their uniqueness.
- Learn in detail about our unique constitution (prakurti) and states of imbalance (vikruti) so that we can tap into a higher level of self-awareness. What factors aggravate your constitution and what factors pacify it? What type of physical and mental health issues is your body prone to? What can you do to counteract this?
- Learn about your unique nutrition and diet for your constitution.
- Understand the role of agni and ojas in digestion and its effect on your body and mind.
- Learn about the healing qualities of spices and foods through the six key tastes in Ayurveda.
- Discover how toxins (Ama) are formed in the body and how to support an Ama-free body with simple recipes, dietary changes, pranayama, and asanas.
- Take a pause and breathe: Specific pranayama (breathing exercises) based on your constitution.
- Get moving: Specific asana (yoga postures) for your constitution.
Create your personalized protocol for yoga postures, pranayama, diet, and lifestyle plan integrating Ayurveda, Yoga, and modern science principles for your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual being.
Dates and Timings
November 25-27, 2022
- Friday 6 pm ET to 9 pm ET
- Saturday and Sunday 10 am ET to 6 pm ET (both days)
EARLY BIRD SAVINGS! $450.00 per person before August 31, 2022, $495.00 per person thereafter.
This course is open to the general public. 6 months to 1 year of regular yoga practice is recommended for participation.
For 200 Hour certified Yoga Teachers this course provides CEUs with Yoga Alliance. This course is also part of our Yoga Alliance 300 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training.
300 Hour Program Core Module: 20 Hours