For Yoga Teachers of ALL disciplines and Students interested in Teaching Yoga!
Yoga is growing, evolving and becoming more widely available.
Yoga Teachers need to be of service to their communities but also need to navigate the challenges of these times ethically, responsibly and be able to ensure their own sustainability.
In this course, we will explore:
- The key aspects to consider when developing a Yoga Teacher business plan and document
- Tools for the effective day-to-day management of your Yoga Teaching business
- Identifying and articulating your unique offerings as a Yoga Teacher
- How to establish yourself as a professional in field of many Yoga Teachers
- Determining the most practical paths to gain teaching experience and professional development
- Tips and techniques for teaching Online and In-Person
- Identify your core strengths as a Yoga Teacher.
- Learn about the various niche areas of teaching and explore where you want to take your teaching focus.
- Receive guidance on your plan/approach for your yoga teaching career and business.
Dates and Times
Tuesday, March 28, 2023 and Tuesday, April 4, 2023
6 pm ET to 9 pm ET, both evenings.
SAVE with the Early Bird! $250.00 per person before January 31, 2023, $295.00 per person thereafter.
This course is open to the general public. 6 months to 1 year of regular yoga practice is recommended for participation.
For 200 Hour certified Yoga Teachers this course provides CEUs with Yoga Alliance. This course is also part of our Yoga Alliance 300 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training.
300 Hour Core Module: 10 Hours