Lifecycles & Lifestyles with Devinder Kaur and Guest Trainer
This course reveals to you your cycles, habits, lifestyle and the challenges of maturity encountered on the way to building character. The transformative power of this training module lies in the combination of the techniques and remarkable teachings of Yogi Bhajan, with your own passion and interactions with each other.
- Discover your Purpose: Do you define it for yourself, or is it defined externally by Fate or Destiny?
- Examine and map out the stages and cycles of life.
- Identify habits, attitudes and practices that help or hinder your life in the present, past and future.
- Renew your self-concept by discovering your purpose and destiny for living an extraordinary life.
- Learn to deeply understand our death. Confront the fear of death and learn to live weightlessly.
“Who am I and what do I know? These are questions that each person has to ask them self. He must realize the unknown of him and become the total known self. This is destiny”. – Yogi Bhajan
This 50 hour course is an in-depth transformational learning and teaching experience with a well-designed curriculum, manual, and support materials. Lifecycles & Lifestyles is one of the five modules required for Level 2 certification as a Kundalini Yoga Practitioner.
The training allows time to study, reflect and absorb the concepts presented. You will have time to review information and practice the meditations and kriyas that are given in both the manual and home study guide as well as on the set of DVDs that you receive in the course.
The course emphasizes carefully chosen meditations, kriyas, and readings. All the information is presented in highly interactive learning environments. You will explore topics and discuss them with other students in both small and large groups. You will have the opportunity to practice meditations deeply over an extended time. You will test and observe the application of these techniques and attitudes in your life.
Pivotal to this path of study is a chance for you to encounter the energy, teaching and character of Yogi Bhajan as directly and personally as you can. We use videos of him teaching classes and meditations throughout the course.
Dates and Times
9:00 AM to 5:30 PM each day with breaks
Completion of Level 1 KRI Teacher Training is required for entrance into the course. Evaluation of this course is based on successfully meeting the Aquarian Teacher Training course requirements including:
- Passing grade of 75% or higher on the Exam
- Attendance at all 48 hours of classroom study
- Completion of 12 hours of home study assignments within 12 months of course start date
- At least 6 hours of reading Yogi Bhajan transcripts, watching the videos and practicing the meditations given in the videos
- At least 6 hours of study group meetings or conference calls
- At least 40 days of journaling
- Completion of 90 days of the assigned meditation
- Completion of the exam questions
$1,450.00 + tax per person. Register before September 30, 2016 and SAVE $250.00
$625.00 + tax per person for course repeat fee.
Includes a light lunch (vegan/vegetarian) each day of the course.
10% discount for full time students, seniors and military
“Communication is a gift to know. Communication is a gift to understand. Communication is a gift to realize… Communication is one of the best arts God gave you as human. It can make you the best!” – Yogi Bhajan