For ALL Yoga Teachers and Students!
Our entire life experience unfolds within the matrix of our relationships and is the key to all our success.
When we live in authentic relationships we embrace our true identity and our infinite nature.
From this place we can consciously connect to the divine in others and create an authentic relationship that serves and elevates both our self and others.
Integrate authentic relationships into your life and your teaching. Explore and understand how we form, sustain and honor relationships.
- Explore what an authentic relationship is and what it’s not;
- Relate to your soul as the foundation for authentic relationships
- Understand the special challenges that long-term relationships face in these times
- Identify the common ways we make relationships fail
- Develop self-love as a key to authentic relationships
- Identify our core paradox and transform it from problem to opportunity
- Create a conscious relationship with your own masculine and feminine energies
- Develop sacred community
- Passing grade on the Exam.
- Attendance at all hours of study.
- Home Study consisting of: 6 hours of full group study group meetings facilitated by the trainers; 40 days of journaling; Completion of 90 days of the assigned meditation
Dates and Times
- 9 am ET to 4:30 pm ET each day
- 6 consecutive days
SAVE $250.00 with Early Bird Savings when registering before September 3, 2023 for $1,200.00 per person. $1,450.00 per person thereafter.
Fee includes: lecture instruction, a manual, and a home study guide. A light lunch, snacks and herbal tea will be provided each day for in-person participants.
Fees are in Canadian funds.
Secure your space with a non-refundable $500.00 deposit.
10% discount for full-time students, seniors and military members.