- Learn and practice methods for creating clear and effective class themes
- Learn and practice processes for contemplative inquiry into the teachings of yoga (Svadhyaya) and yogic self-inquiry (Atma vichara)
- Reflect on and discuss foundational teachings of yoga and how they apply to postural yoga practice as a basis for creating effective teaching themes
- Articulate the insights that come from contemplative study and inquiry
- Learn how to lead an effective theme-oriented centering at the beginning of class
- Prepare and practice presenting class themes in your centering
- Learn methods for effectively incorporating yogic wisdom into your teaching and receive tools to continue to expand your skills in this regard.
- Support and learn from fellow participants by offering and receiving feedback
- Receive handouts and support materials to supplement your learning
“Evolving Your Yoga: Ten Principles for Enlightened Practice” by Barrie Risman
Dates and Times
Friday, April 28, 2023 to Sunday, April 30, 2023
- Friday, April 28, 2023 – 6 pm ET – 9 pm ET
- Saturday, April 29, 2023 – 9 am ET to 5 pm ET
- Sunday, April 30, 2023 – 9 am ET to 5 pm ET
$495.00 per person. Early Bird SAVINGS! Save $70.00 when registering before February 28, 2023.
Fee includes the training, manual and certificate.