Study with the PranaShanti Teachers at home!
We believe that in learning, there is life. In self-discovery, there is growth and the shedding of practices and beliefs that no longer serve us. We want to offer everyone the opportunity to know themselves better through comprehensive programs that serve the personal journey and the professional one. We want you to explore; whether it is yoga, your profession or your deepest self.
In response to the COVID-19 situation and to meet the needs of our current student body, we have made the shift to offer Online Live Stream study as part of our training curriculum. We believe that the addition of Online Live Stream trainings and courses in addition to our In-Person formats will allow us to better serve our current and future students’ needs. After many years of requests for Online study options, we have also come to understand and appreciate that it’s not always possible to commit to an In-Person course due to travel time and costs, as well as ongoing personal, family and professional commitments.
Over the past few years, the technology to offer quality study experiences has vastly improved and advanced. Therefore, we are thrilled to announce that we are now offering Online Live Stream trainings and courses. Our 200-hour and 300-hour Yoga Teacher Trainings, and many of our professional courses are now be available in Online and In-Person formats.
Completion of our Online courses will not only deepen your understanding of the topic but will also provide you with CEUs (continuing education units), which can be applied towards:
- Our 300-hour training programs; and
- Maintaining your membership with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher
With each course you will receive :
- Downloadable .pdf manuals and handouts
- Downloadable audio/video resources
- Direct Trainer feedback on comprehension through online assignments
- Desktop, iOS and Android compatible formats for the Live Stream sessions
- Certificate of completion from PranaShanti Yoga Centres
- CEU’s recognized by Yoga Alliance