Advanced Yin Yoga Teacher Training
with Laurie Howe and Stéphane Ippersiel
April 25-26, 2020
Building on the foundations laid in the 30-hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training, Laurie and Stéphane will guide you to discover deeper facets of the Quiet Practice:
- Understanding and exploring the functional objectives of key asanas
- Improving energy flow through the body’s meridian lines
- Aligning the chakras through yin yoga sequencing
- Discovering effortless alignment through the creative use of bolsters, blocks and other props
- Developing a meditative state through the practice of Yin
Who will benefit from this Training?
This training will benefit teachers, practitioners and students who have already taken the 30-hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training. It can be used as a therapeutic treatment or as a personal practice. You don’t need to have the desire to teach, only the openness to fully immerse yourself in yoga.
More and more practitioners are exploring Yin Yoga. This is a natural reaction to what has become an extremely yang health culture. Yin yoga is the relaxed practice of floor postures for three to five minutes at a time. A yin practice emphasizes the connective tissues of the hips, thighs, pelvis and lower spine. It prepares the body and mind for longer meditation practices. By drawing the student’s awareness away from the muscles and deeper into the bones, a deep level of relaxed focus is achieved.
- Review of key teachings of the 30-hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training
- In-depth look at the major joints and the connective tissue surrounding them
- Sequencing for Meridians and Chakras
- A primer on meditation
- Discussion and question and answer time
- Home study review questions
Dates and Timings
The course is held over 2 days, Saturday, April 25, 2020 and Sunday, April 26, 2020.
The hours each day are:
- Saturday and Sunday – 11 am – 6 pm each day, with periodic breaks.
Cost and Registration
$325.00 per person before January 31, 2020, $395.00 per person thereafter.
Included: Asana booklet and training certificate.
This course is open to general public. 6 months to 1 year of regular yoga practice is recommended for participation.
For 200 hour certified Yoga Teachers this course provides CEUs with Yoga Alliance. This course is also part of our Yoga Alliance 300 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training.
300 Hour Program – Elective Module – 12 Hours
In the event you are unable to attend the course after registration, please refer to our Refund Policy.
About Your Teachers – Laurie Howe and Stéphane Ippersiel