Our Teaching Assistant Program is an opportunity for Yoga Teachers who want to make a difference for the participants in the training. As an assistant to the training you will deepen your teaching practice, advance your coaching skills, and gain more confidence and experience in your presentation and teaching skills.
Who is this program for?
- Yoga teachers with a 200 Hour Level Completion Certificate (or equivalent).
- Yoga teachers who are currently teaching Yoga classes.
- Yoga teachers wanting to experience Yoga Teacher Training from the other side of the mat.
- Yoga teachers seeking to deepen their teaching practices.
What is your commitment?
- Attend the entire Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program.
- Arrive at the training early each day to help with space setup.
- Stay afterwards each day to help with space clean up.
- Commitment to the participants of the teacher training for the duration of the program – props, pep talks, check ins, emails, whatever is needed, as needed.
- Commitment to the trainers of the teacher training for the duration of the program – assist with preparation of course material, check ins, emails, student updates.
- Payment of room and board while on the retreat.
How to Apply
To apply, please email info@PranaShanti.com and we will send you the application form.
Applications are due as follows:
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training – Winter 2017 – November 30, 2016 at 5:00 PM
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training – Summer 2017 – April 30, 2017 at 5:00 PM