For ALL Yoga Teachers and Students!
This 25-hour foundational certification training is designed for both yoga teachers and dedicated yoga practitioners to delve deep into the practice and theory of Yin Yoga, and explore anatomy, sequencing, safety in postures, introduction to meridian theory, and mindfulness.
- What is Yin Yoga?
- Why practice Yin Yoga?
- How to practice Yin Yoga (the three tattvas of Yin Yoga)
- Tension vs compression
- Foundational Yin Yoga asanas: contraindications, modifications and alternatives, counter poses, posture clinics of 16-20 foundational asanas.
- Props and how to use them for the foundational poses
- Sequencing a Beginner’s Yin Yoga class
- Practice Teaching
Dates and Times
Friday, February 23, 2024, to Sunday, February 25, 2024
- Friday, February 23, 2024 – 6 pm – 9 pm ET
- Saturday, February 24, 2024 – 9 am to 6 pm ET
- Sunday, February 25, 2024 – 9 am to 6 pm ET
Periodic breaks provided.
$525.00 per person with our EARLY BIRD SAVINGS! Save $50.00 when register before November 30, 2023.
$575.00 per person thereafter.
- Pre-course reading assignment and homework.
- Book: “The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga Philosophy & Practice” by Bernie Clark.
- A 5-Class Package for Yin Yoga Classes at PranaShanti Yoga Centre.
- A recording of the training is available until 7 days after the training ends.
- Certificate of Training upon successful completion of the course.
This course is open to general public. 6 months to 1 year of regular yoga practice is recommended for participation.
This course, Part 1, is a foundational Yin Yoga certification course. Our Part 2 offering provides an advanced and more in-depth study of meridians/chi and additional Yin Yoga postures. Part 1 and Part 2 are stand-alone certification trainings.
For 200 hour certified Yoga Teachers this course provides CEUs with Yoga Alliance. This course is also part of our Yoga Alliance 300 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training.
300 Hour Elective Module: 25 Hours