Saturday and Sunday: 10 am ET – 4 pm ET
Instructor: Barrie Risman
Location: Education Centre and Online
For ALL Yoga Teachers!
As yoga teachers, we often assume that only the most charismatic instructors are sought after and have consistently full classes.
But that is far from the truth! The reality is that every yoga teacher can – and should – inspire passion, commitment, and loyalty.
In this course you will:
- Clarify your intention and purpose as a yoga teacher;
- Identify your niche and the people you are meant to serve;
- Articulate your story and examine your experiences in yoga to uncover your unique and authentic voice as a teacher; and
- Learn how to share your passion and love for yoga with students in ways that inspire them.
Topics covered include:
- Discover your most meaningful expression of yoga and the precise ways you wish to impact your students.
- Troubleshoot challenges to sharing your authentic voice so you can step forward with confidence and conviction.
- Share with power and passion what you bring to teaching that’s uniquely yours because it comes from your lived experience.
- Touch the hearts of your students (and build demand for your classes) by making your teaching impactful, unforgettable, and powerful in ways that are yours and yours alone.
Dates and Times
Saturday, January 22, 2022, and Sunday, January 23, 2022
- Saturday, January 22, 2022 – 10 am ET to 4 pm ET
- Sunday, January 23, 2022 – 10 am ET to 4 pm ET
Due to COVID-19, this course will be offered Live Stream and/or In Person as Ontario and City of Ottawa health authorities permit.
$350.00 per person with our EARLY BIRD SAVINGS! Save $45.00 when register before November 30, 2021. $395.00 per person thereafter.
Fee includes the training, slides and certificate.
This course is open to Yoga Teachers of all disciplines and levels of teaching experience including Yoga Teachers in training.
For 200 hour certified Yoga Teachers this course provides CEUs with Yoga Alliance. This course is also part of our Yoga Alliance 300 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training.
300 Hour Elective Module: 12 Hours