Wednesdays: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm ET
Instructor: Lynne Cardinal
For ALL Yoga Teachers and Students!
Sanskrit is a classical language of India. It literally means “perfection”. It is the language of ancient sages and Sanskrit words are used as mantras, as their sounds when properly pronounced are suiting and transformative.
- The value of Sanskrit as a phonetic language to pronounce
- The Sanskrit alphabet
- To read and write Sanskrit scripts
- The etymology and meaning of important Sanskrit words
- To recite verses of the philosophy of yoga, with proper rhyme and meter
Dates and Times
- November 10, 2021 – 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- November 17, 2021 – 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- November 24, 2021 – 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- December 1, 2021 – 6:30 to 8:30 pm
- December 8, 2021 – 6:30 to 8:30 pm
$255.00 per person before September 15, 2021, $295.00 per person thereafter.
Fee includes the training, course materials and certificate.
About Your Teacher
Lynne has lived 15 years in the Himalayas, studying Sanskrit, Eastern Philosophy, Ancient texts and Meditation. While living in India, she was teaching the philosophy of Yoga (Yoga Sûtras of Patanjali) amongst other ancient texts, at the International Meditation Centre in Himachal Pradesh, India.
Lynne studied Eastern Philosophy in India from where she received a Ph.D. in Eastern Philosophy (alternative). She is a published author and is the co-author of several books and CDs on the Yoga Sûtras of Patanjali, a philosophical Sanskrit text, which was interpreted in the context of a learning kit. Lynne is also trained in healing Trauma, Mediation, Hypnosis and EFT.
She has been interviewed on TV and radio and she has been teaching and giving lectures and seminars on subjects related to Life-Balance, Hypnosis, Burnout Prevention and Meditation for over 35 years in Canada, Europe and India. She also has a private practice here in Ottawa to see clients individually for coaching, mentoring and hypnotherapy.