Our Teaching Assistant Program is an opportunity for Yoga Teachers who want to make a difference for the participants in the training.
As an assistant to the training, you will deepen your teaching practice, advance your yoga knowledge, and gain more confidence and experience in your presentation and teaching skills.
Who is this program for?
PranaShanti 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training graduates who would like to experience yoga teacher training from the other side of the mat.
By joining in you will deepen your knowledge and teaching practices. You will be actively involved in the community while gaining valuable personal and professional development skills and experience.
What is your commitment?
- Attend one or more weekend/session of the current 200-Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program.
- Arrive at the training early each day to help with space setup. Stay afterwards each day to help with space clean up.
- Commitment to the participants of the teacher training program – props, pep talks, check ins, small group discussions.
- Commitment to the Teaching Team by assisting with the preparation of course material, check ins and co-leading course content.
- Plan and prepare, with the support of the Teaching Team, the content you will co-lead in your session.
What do you receive?
This program is an opportunity to participate in one (1) or more training weekends/sessions so you can stay in the flow of the yogic teachings.
It’s a way to hear and study content again to further your knowledge, practice and teaching skills.
It’s also a way to stay connected to community, to meet new people and offer your experience and advice to those who are learning just like you did.
How to Apply
To apply, please email info@PranaShanti.com and we will send you the application form.
Applications are due as follows:
- 200-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training – Fall 2023 – September 11, 2023
- 200-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training – Summer 2024 – April 30, 2024