Authentic Relationships Seminar
December 1, 2017 to December 6, 2017
with Dr. Mahan Rishi Singh & Nirbhe Kaur
“Relationship in life is a process of life, meant to enlarge your personality and gain your personality.
Relationship is nothing but a totally extended experience of self.””
Our entire life experience unfolds within the matrix of our relationships and is the key to all our success. When we live in authentic relationships we embrace our true identity and our infinite nature. From this place we can consciously connect to the divine in others and create an authentic relationship that serves and elevates both our self and others.
Integrate authentic relationships into your life and your teaching. Explore and understand how we form, sustain and honor relationships. Our success as Kundalini Yoga teachers and as conscious human beings depends on our capacity to be authentic and respond from our hearts; our primary objective is to examine our relationships and improve our effectiveness, authenticity and awareness within them.
We will explore the following themes:
- Explore what an authentic relationship is and what it’s not.
- Relate to your soul as the foundation for authentic relationships.
- Understand the special challenges that long-term relationships and marriage face in the Aquarian Age.
- Identify the common ways we make relationships fail.
- Develop self-love as a key to authentic relationships.
- Identify our core paradox and transform it from problem to opportunity.
- Create a conscious relationship with your own masculine and feminine energies.
- Develop Sacred Community.
Our goals for this seminar are to:
- Transform our consciousness of relationships. Understand with clarity and depth our relationship to our consciousness, our soul, our teacher and our students.
- Recognize and learn to create authentic relationships in each area of our life.
- Increase our ability to perceive polarities, treat them in a creative manner and understand their dynamic in relationships.
- Acquire tools to assess our relationships, honour them and assist others in developing authentic, fulfilled relationships.
- To inspire us to investigate, study and apply the wide range of Yogi Bhajan’s teachings about relationships, marriage, family, mastery of polarity, and communication between men and women and the art of spiritual life.
- Understand our special opportunities and challenges in authentic relationships with our students and with other teachers.
- Understand that our relationship to our soul and higher self is the foundation for authentic relationships in life.
During the training you have time to study, reflect and absorb the concepts presented. You will have time to review information and practice the meditations and kriyas that are given in both the manual and home study guide as well as on the set of DVDs that you receive.
Authentic Relationships is a 50-hour seminar with classroom hours and independent study. It is an in-depth transformational learning and teaching experience with a well-designed curriculum, manual, and support materials. This program is open to those who have completed the KRI Level 1 Kundalini Yoga teacher training. Authentic Relationships is one of the five modules required for Level 2 certification as a Kundalini Yoga Practitioner.
The seminar emphasizes carefully chosen meditations, kriyas, and readings. All the information is presented in highly interactive learning environments. You will explore topics and discuss them with other students in both small and large groups. You will have the opportunity to practice meditations deeply over an extended time. You will test and observe the application of these techniques and attitudes in your life.
Pivotal to this path of study is a chance for you to encounter the energy, teaching and character of Yogi Bhajan as directly and personally as you can. We use videos of him teaching classes and meditations throughout the seminar.
Dates and Times
December 1, 2017 to December 6, 2017
9:00 AM to 5:30 PM each day with breaks
Completion of Level 1 KRI Teacher Training is required for entrance. Evaluation is based on successfully meeting the Aquarian Teacher Training requirements including:
- Passing grade of 75% or higher on the Exam
- Attendance at all 48 hours of classroom study
- Completion of 12 hours of home study assignments within 12 months of the start date
- At least 6 hours of reading Yogi Bhajan transcripts, watching the videos and practicing the meditations given in the videos
- At least 6 hours of study group meetings or conference calls
- At least 40 days of journaling
- Completion of 90 days of the assigned meditation
- Completion of the exam questions
$1,450.00 + tax per person.
$625.00 + tax per person for repeat fee (manual and DVDs not included).
Includes a light vegetarian lunch each day.
10% discount for full time students, seniors and military. Refunds, minus a $300.00 + HST Administration Fee, are available up until five (5) days before the starting date. No refunds or credits will be provided after that time.