100 Hour Hatha Yoga Training
with Devinder Kaur, Cat Doyle and Anna Karuna Egan
Learn Together – Grow Together!
This 100 hour program is designed for those who want to deepen or refresh their existing practice and understanding of Hatha Yoga and/or bring Hatha Yoga practices into their existing Yoga Teaching repertoire.
Over 4 weekends, we will cover:
- Hatha Yoga History and Philosophy
- Functional Anatomy and Range of Motion
- Hatha Yoga Postures, Alignment and Sequencing
- Yoga Props and Modifying Yoga Postures
- Breath Practices and Meditation
The training is ideal if:
- You want to deepen your existing practice and understanding of Hatha Yoga.
- You want to enhance your practice and understand more about yourself.
- You have practised for at least 6 months and and want to learning more about Hatha Yoga.
- You have taken a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training of a different discipline and would like to incorporate Hatha Yoga practices into your personal practice or teaching.
- You completed a 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in the past and would like a refresher.
Dates and Timings
The format of the training is 4 weekend sessions which include practice time, lecture and group discussion. Homework and journaling will be assigned for self study and reflection between weekend sessions. A 20-Class Yoga Class Package is included in the fee for you to attend Live Stream Hatha Yoga Classes at PranaShanti Yoga Centre.
- Weekend 1: September 18-20, 2020 (Live Stream)
- Weekend 2: November 27-29, 2020 (Live Stream and/or In Person*)
- Weekend 3: February 26-28 ,2021 (Live Stream and/or In Person*)
- Weekend 4: April 9-11, 2021 (Live Stream and/or In Person*)
Fridays: 6 pm to 9 pm ET
Saturdays and Sundays: 11 am to 6 pm ET each day
(* In Person participation will follow the Ontario and City of Ottawa healthy authority guidelines for COVID-19.)
Cost and Registration
$895.00 per person. EARLY BIRD SAVINGS! Sign Up before August 31st and SAVE $100.00!
Note: Graduates of PranaShanti’s 200 Hour Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training receive a 25% discount. For online registration please use code KYTTGrad for the 25% discount or register over the phone.
This course is open to the general public. 6 months to 1 year of regular yoga practice is recommended for participation.
For 200 Hour certified Yoga Teachers this course provides CEUs with Yoga Alliance. This training does not provide you with the Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) designation. The RYT® 200 designation is provided with the 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training program.
What is Included
- 4 training weekend sessions
- Yoga manual and handouts
- Access to additional online resource materials
- Homework and self study assignments
- 20 Live Stream Yoga Class Package at PranaShanti Yoga Centre
- Certificate of Training
We believe in the highest quality and caliber of training so that every student receives the time, focus and dedication of the trainers that is needed to create a solid foundation for practice and teaching. Although every effort is made to maintain consistency, trainers, guest speakers and faculty may be subject to change.
In the event you are unable to attend the course after registration, please refer to our Refund Policy.