We’re keeping it cozy and safe in our 45 Eccles Street space while our Gladstone Ave. Centre is being renovated. Our Online Live Stream and In Person classes continue 7 days a week with 45+ classes for you to choose from. In Person attendance is a maximum of 6-7 participants with ample social distancing.
Note: Starting on Monday, October 5, our 4 pm classes are moving to a 4:30 pm start time.
Here are our In Person Class procedures at 45 Eccles Street:
- When you arrive you will be asked a few health check questions by our Front Desk Staff.
- Leave your footwear in the entrance and you will then be directed to hand sanitizer and our designated mat spaces that are spaced for ample social distancing.
- All props (blocks, vinyl bolsters, blankets and cushions) provided have been sanitized. You are most welcome to bring your own!
- After class leave any props used at your practice space for us to sanitize and rotate for fresh props for the next class.
- Masks on please when moving to and from your practice space. Masks are optional for exercising but social distancing must be maintained.
- Bathrooms are available for use.
Stay safe! We can do this together!
Reservation, Cancellation and Wait-List Policy
- A maximum of 6-7 students will be permitted to attend class in person.
- Class Cancellation Policy: As we are offering limited spots for In Person attendance, we now require students to cancel reservations they cannot attend more than 12 hours before the start of class to allow another student the opportunity to attend. Late cancellations or no-shows will be deducted from your Class Package or charged a late fee of $27.00 for Auto-Renews and Annual Memberships.
- Wait-list Policy: If it’s outside of the 12 hour cancellation window and you’re next on the wait-list, you’ll be added to class automatically if someone cancels. Once you’re added, our new cancellation policy applies.
- If you haven’t already done so, re-activate your auto-renew membership so you can book classes online.
Attending an In Person Class
- Please use this self health assessment before registering and coming to class.
- Walk Ins will not be accepted. You must pre-register for class online. Bookings open 7 days prior to the class and are first come, first served.
- Masks are to be worn when arriving, in the common areas and when departing. In accordance with Ottawa Public Health, the mandatory mask rule is waived when participating in an athletic or fitness activity. We encourage mask wearing and if you would like to wear a mask, please do so.
- Bring your own filled water bottle. The water fountain and tea services is on hold.
- There will be no change room or locker facilities. Arrive dressed in your yoga attire. Bring only what you need to practice into the space.
- Arrive for class not more than 10 minutes prior to start time.
- Exit in an orderly way while maintain social distancing.
- In order for cleaning to begin, exit within 5 minutes of class ending.
- Conversations can continue outside in our entrance area with social distancing.
- Street parking in available throughout the neighbourhood. Some is available for free, some requires purchasing a ticket.
- There is a pay Parking Lot located at the corner of Lebreton Street North and Somerset Street about a 1.5 block walk.
- There is no onsite parking.