PranaShanti Yoga Centre is thrilled to be a key sponsor for the event again this year! Join us in the PranaShanti Practice Studio, also known as the Agriculture Building, for a day of inspiring classes.
City of Om is Ottawa’s vibrant festival destination for everything yoga and wellness!
Join us for a day dedicated to connecting communities in the Ottawa area (and beyond!) to a larger network focused on mindful living. Beginner? Intermediate? Expert? Curious? All levels are welcome! We look to motivate individuals to incorporate the fundamentals of yoga into their daily lives to ultimately create a healthier & more sustainable lifestyle. Our focus is to unite communities while bringing forward awareness to health & wellness by highlighting what tools are accessible to all.
Date: June 2nd, 2018
Time: 8:00AM – 7:00PM
Nama(state) of mind: 7:00PM
Location: Lansdowne Park
City of Om is Ottawa’s largest health and wellness festival. Historically this festival attracts over 2,000 guests in a single day. This festival is ideal for folks of any age who are interested in deepening their passion for overall wellness. Ultimately, City of OM aims to unite all aspects of fitness to inspire a unique journey for all guests.
What started as a yoga festival, has now evolved into much more. The majority of the festival’s 20+ classes are variations of yoga styles; however, this year City of Om has also incorporated meditation and cooking workshops, rock climbing, spin classes and more! Guests can also look forward to:
- The Little Om’ies Kid Zone is an area for your little ones to relax with friends and take part in mini workshops.
- The Vendor Village boasts over 50 local and international vendors with exclusive product. This area is open to ticket holders and the public alike.
- The Food Village will have a large selection of local food vendors ready to share delicious om noms with you!
- The Nama(state) of Mind after class is the perfect opportunity to grab a cocktail and wind down to music while chatting with the wellness enthusiasts in your community.
What to bring with you:
- A yoga mat
- Yoga Blocks
- Yoga strap
- Comfortable clothing (layers are strongly suggested)
- Sun screen
- A water bottle
- Walking shoes
- Cash for purchases in the Vendor Village
- A smile!
Learn more at: http://www.cityofom.com/