The Challenge runs from February 1 to February 28, 2023, and is a commitment to attend yoga classes for 28 consecutive days. The PranaShanti 28-Day Challenge is a great way to strengthen the body, unburden the mind, and begin a daily commitment to yourself – an opportunity to tap into your true nature which is deeper, wiser and more joyful. In 28 days, you can create a whole new way of being. Start with any class on February 1 and keep going with 1 class per day until the end of the month!
Why should I take the PranaShanti 28-Day Challenge?
This is an opportunity to awaken to your life, to tap into your true nature, to lighten and brighten from the inside outwards – all in the depth of Winter. Through daily practice, you will experience:
- increased strength & flexibility;
- stress reduction & improved focus;
- improved sleep patterns & eating habits;
- feelings of well-being and upliftment.
- Daily journaling can give you insight, helping you get clear on your intention;
- Try different styles of yoga. Choose a class that is strong and athletic, or one that is more relaxed based on how you’re feeling;
- Bring a friend or two along; support each other on the journey;
- Make time for yourself and listen to your body’s needs throughout this time of transformation.
How it works:
Register Online for your classes via the Class Schedule. Come to a PranaShanti Drop In Yoga Class every day (Online and/or In Person) from February 1 to February 28, 2023. Participants can ‘miss’ and make up for a maximum of 3 classes. These missed classes need to be made up for by doing two classes on any day within the challenge. If you are new to yoga, don’t worry. We will show you how to progress safely.
Each participant who completes 28 classes in 28 days will receive a PranaShanti tote bag! In addition, all those who complete 28 classes in 28 days will be entered into the draw for one of 3 prizes!
- 1 6-month Unlimited Yoga Class Package
- 1 1-month Unlimited Yoga Class Package
- 1 60-minute Private Yoga Class with one of our Teachers with the option for you to invite 5 guests to practice together!
Cost: Use your existing Class Package or Membership or purchase a Monthly Unlimited Class Package or Drop-In Classes.
Note: Prizes are not redeemable for cash value.
We invite you to try the Challenge with the intention of arriving on your mat each day and practising for the pure love of practising every day with us!