Conscious Communication with Nirvair Singh and Devinder Kaur
Begins November 19th, 2015
Empower Your Speaking….Deepen Your Listening!
Conscious communication is the creation of instantaneous resonance with the other person that simultaneously acknowledges them and their reality, and expresses ourselves. Our words communicate, and yet they are surrounded by a host of energies that also communicate. Our gestures and tones communicate. Our presence communicates. Our aura communicates. Each one possesses the potential of a newly planted seed.
In this transformational Kundalini Yoga Level 2 teacher training, we will explore the following themes of Conscious Communication:
- The experience of Conscious Communication
- Meditative & Intuitive Speaking
- The Art of Deep Listening: Sunnia-ai
- Mastery of the Fifth Charka & Applied Consciousness
- Shadow & Light: Letting Your Presence Speak
- Communicating with the Infinite: Prayer, Grace & the Flow of Spirit
Conscious Communication is a 50-hour course with classroom hours and independent study. It is an in-depth transformational learning and teaching experience with a well-designed curriculum, manual, and support materials. Conscious Communication is one of the five modules required for Level 2 certification as a Kundalini Yoga Practitioner.
The training allows time to study, reflect and absorb the concepts presented. You will have time to review information and practice the meditations and kriyas that are given in both the manual and home study guide as well as on the set of DVDs that you receive in the course.
The course emphasizes carefully chosen meditations, kriyas, and readings. All the information is presented in highly interactive learning environments. You will explore topics and discuss them with other students in both small and large groups. You will have the opportunity to practice meditations deeply over an extended time. You will test and observe the application of these techniques and attitudes in your life.
Pivotal to this path of study is a chance for you to encounter the energy, teaching and character of Yogi Bhajan as directly and personally as you can. We use videos of him teaching classes and meditations throughout the course.
“When we learn deeply and we clear our inner capacity to perceive; when we stay open to listening and correction; when we apply the art of conscious communication as students and teachers, then we become simply who we really are. We share that with each person so they, too, may become themselves in the light and reality of their own spirit. “ – Gurucharan Singh Khalsa
Dates and Times
Begins November 19th, 2015
9:00 AM to 5:30 PM each day with breaks
Completion of Level 1 KRI Teacher Training is required for entrance into the course. Evaluation of this course is based on successfully meeting the Aquarian Teacher Training course requirements including:
- Passing grade of 75% or higher on the Exam
- Attendance at all 48 hours of classroom study
- Completion of 12 hours of home study assignments within 12 months of course start date
- At least 6 hours of reading Yogi Bhajan transcripts, watching the videos and practicing the meditations given in the videos
- At least 6 hours of study group meetings or conference calls
- At least 40 days of journaling
- Completion of 90 days of the assigned meditation
- Completion of the exam questions
$1,450.00 + tax per person.
$625.00 + tax per person for course repeat fee.
Includes a light lunch (vegan/vegetarian) each day of the course.
10% discount for full time students, seniors and military
“Communication is a gift to know. Communication is a gift to understand. Communication is a gift to realize… Communication is one of the best arts God gave you as human. It can make you the best!” – Yogi Bhajan