Beat the Winter Blues with the PranaShanti 40 Day Yoga Challenge!
The Challenge runs from Wednesday, February 10, 2016 to Sunday, March 20, 2016
The PranaShanti 40 Day Challenge is a commitment to attend yoga classes for 40 consecutive days.
Yogic science confirms that it takes 40 days to fully develop a new life-promoting habit or to drop a current destructive habit. The PranaShanti 40 Day Challenge is a great way to strengthen the body, unburden the mind, and begin a daily commitment to yourself. In 40 days, you can create a whole new way of being.
Start with any class on Wednesday, February 10!
There are 3 optional team gatherings!
1. Wednesday, February 10, 5:45 PM – 7:15 PM ~ Kick Off Class
Join us for our Kick Off class. We’ll follow the class with healthy snacks. This is a great opportunity to get to know your fellow participants so that you can encourage each other along the way. You’ll be seeing a lot of each other!
2. Monday, February 29, 5:45 PM – 7:15 PM ~ Midway Class
This is an important class to keep your motivation high! Come and support each other.
3. Sunday, March 20, 9:30 PM to 11:00 AM ~ Celebration Class
This will be our very last class together as a group. Celebrate your success, revel in your collective transformation, and discover how many new friends you’ve made along the way. Tea and snacks will be provided!
Why should I take the PranaShanti 40 Day Challenge?
This is an opportunity to transform your life. Through this program, you will experience:
- increased strength & flexibility
- stress reduction & improved focus
- improved sleep patterns & eating habits
- Daily journaling can give you insight, helping you get clear on your intention;
- Try different styles of yoga. Choose a class that is strong and athletic, or one that is more relaxed based on how you’re feeling;
- Bring a friend or two along; support each other on the journey;
- Make time for yourself and listen to your body’s needs throughout this time of transformation.
How it works:
Register online or at the Reception Desk. Joining the Challenge is FREE but we like to know who’s in!
Come to a PranaShanti Drop In yoga class every day from Wednesday, February 10 to Sunday, March 20, 2016.
Participants can ‘miss’ and make up for a maximum of 3 classes. These missed classes need to be made up for by doing two classes on any day within the challenge.
If you are new to yoga, don’t worry. We will show you how to progress safely.
Each participant who completes 40 classes in 40 days will receive a 10 Class Package and a PranaShanti t-shirt!
In addition, all those who complete 40 classes in 40 days will be entered into the draw for the GRAND PRIZE…
- 5 Infrared Sauna Sessions;
- $100 gift certificate to the PranaShanti Boutique; and
- A Master Class Weekend with Sadie Nardini, June 17-19, 2016 or Master Class Weekend with Todd Norian, October 14-16, 2016.
Cost: Use your existing class package or buy the 40 Day Challenge Package for $199.00 + HST.
The 40 Day Challenge Package is valid from February 10 to March 20 and provides 1 Drop-In class per day for 40 days for a total of 40 classes. This package is non-refundable, non-transferable and will not be extended.
Note: There are no exchanges, extensions, or transfers for the 10 class or Master Class packages. They are also not redeemable for cash value.