We are actively looking for enthusiastic and reliable Yoga Teachers to join us at our new location at 950 Gladstone Avenue, Ottawa, ON.
Yoga Teachers are responsible for leading well rounded functional group and private classes with students attending virtually and/or in person. The type of yoga class taught will be according to the teacher’s expertise and training as aligned with the PranaShanti Class Schedule. Teachers are expected to be well versed in instructing with a variety of standard yoga and fitness props in all classes.
- Approachable, positive and caring personality and attitude
- Self motivated and willingness to inspire our students
- Passionate about yoga, health and wellness
- Forward thinking and anticipates the needs of our students
- Understands what it means to serve and share to create a quality class experience for our students
- 200-hour and/or 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training certification
- First Aid certification including CPR
- Prior yoga teaching experience
- Flat fee per class
- Positive connections with students, staff and teachers
- Being part of a healing and uplifting working environment where caring for students makes a difference in their lives
- Discount on boutique purchases, workshops, Master Classes and Teacher Trainings.
- FREE unlimited yoga and other perks!
How to Apply
In your cover letter explain how your skills can be of benefit to the PranaShanti community and include 2 references that we can call.
Applications accepted until end of day August 31, 2020.