Achieving optimum wellness is as important to your daily routine as your practice of yoga. Bodywork, private classes, and coaching can support your emotional and physical wellness.
Appointments can be made by telephone at 613.761.9642 (YOGA), by email, in person and online. The fastest way to book an appointment is to call the centre. HST is not included in the service costs.
Thai Yoga Massage
Thai Yoga Massage is a holistic full body therapeutic treatment that combines yogic stretching, acupressure and traditional massage. Thai Yoga Massage focuses on opening the body to release tension, to aid healing and promote relaxation. Using rhythmic pressure on meridian pressure points, and facilitated stretching and joint manipulation, tension can be released and the energy can be restored to its natural flow. Thai Yoga Massage takes a therapeutic approach, stimulating the body to heal itself from internal imbalance.
Health Benefits of Thai Yoga Massage:
- Relieves muscle tension, while increasing mobility and flexibility
- Promotes total body relaxation
- Balances the body energetically
- Detoxifies the body while additionally boosting the immune system
- Improves blood circulation
- Aids to promote body alignment
- Aids against arthritis, back pain, neck and shoulder tension
- Strengthens joints by stimulating the cartilage to reproduce
- Reduces and relieves stress and anxiety
- Helps to build emotional balance
$70.00 + HST / 60 minutes
$85.00 + HST / 75 minutes
$95.00 + HST / 90 minutes
Your appointment is not scheduled until you receive a confirmation via e-mail or telephone. We require 24 hours to confirm an online booking request. If you would like to book and confirm your appointment more quickly please call us 613-761-9642(YOGA).
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to check in, use the restroom, fill out any necessary forms and enjoy our delicious organic teas.
A minimum of 24 hours notice is required or full fee applies.
“Our intention is to provide an oasis in the city. Slip through our doors and feel an ease in the air. A home that heals your body, calms the mind and strengthens the spirit.”