We are seeking a Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of our Yoga Centre, Boutique, and Online Shop. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing staff, ensuring excellent customer service, developing and implementing marketing strategies, managing finances and inventory, and maintaining the overall cleanliness and safety of the Centre. The ideal candidate will be passionate about health and wellness, have excellent organizational and communication skills, and be able to work effectively in a service oriented environment with a high-degree of professionalism.
- Ensure excellent customer service and maintain a positive, welcoming environment for all students and clients.
- Manage and supervise customer service representatives, teachers, wellness providers and volunteers, including hiring, training and providing direct support to Front Desk, as and when required.
- Liaise and work with the Owner/Director, Retail Manager and Training and Teacher Coordinators.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote the Yoga Centre, Education Centre Boutique, and Online Shop.
- Plan and implement specialty classes, workshops, and events and assist with Education Centre programming.
- Online Shop product management, including shipping and inventory.
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the Yoga Centre, including equipment and facilities.
- Oversee financial success by maximising revenue and minimising expenses.
- Handle customer concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Build partnerships with local businesses, organisations and individuals.
- Provide feedback and recommendations for improvement to the Owner/Director.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and implement best practices.
- Positive and caring personality and attitude.
- Self-motivated and willingness to inspire our students.
- Passionate about yoga, health and wellness.
- Forward thinking and anticipates the needs of our students and clients.
- Understands what it means to serve to create a quality customer service experience for our students and clients.
- Ability to ‘think on your feet’ and multi-task.
- Tech-savvy and organised.
- Willing to step up and assist colleagues without hesitation.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Be available 25-35 hours per week including daytime, evenings and weekends. Variable based on the schedule of activities and events.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, related field or relevant experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a management role, preferably in the fitness, health or wellness industry.
- Strong understanding of marketing, business development and customer success.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and communication skills.
- Able to maintain a high degree of professionalism with keen attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Passion for and understanding of yoga, fitness or health/wellness industry.
- Knowledge of online shopping applications, Point of Sale systems, and inventory management.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Yoga/fitness teaching experience is a plus.
- Positive connections with colleagues, students, and clients.
- Being part of a healing and uplifting working environment where caring for students and clients makes a difference in their lives.
- Hourly rate of $28-$32 per hour depending on experience.
- Group Health and Dental Plan after 3-month probationary period.
- 2-weeks paid vacation (10 vacation days) after 6-months.
- FREE onsite parking.
- FREE unlimited yoga and other perks!
- Discount on boutique purchases, workshops, Master Classes and Teacher Trainings.
How to Apply
Send you cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to Devinder Kaur.
In your cover letter explain how your skills can be of benefit to the PranaShanti community and include 2 references that we can call.
Applications accepted until end of day October 28, 2023.