Elemental: Earth * Wind * Water * Flame * Spirit
Women’s Yoga Retreat for the Soul
with Dev Suroop Kaur, Devinder Kaur & Dhanraj Kaur
Yellowknife, NWT, Canada
September 13 – 16, 2018
Autumn arrives early in Canada’s north. The transition from summer to fall invites us to reconnect with nature – as well as our own elemental nature. This connection is enhanced where we can readily immerse ourselves in the Precambrian Shield – featuring some of the world’s oldest rock and the deepest waters. Plus, on crisp autumn nights, the dancing flames of the Aurora Borealis light up the sky. Combine this with yogic, meditative, and community practices that enhance connection within and with others, we have the opportunity to create a powerful experience.
Immerse yourself in the stunning, isolated beauty of the north country. Connect to your elemental nature.
Blachford Lake Lodge – a unique fly-in resort – provides you with the chance to enjoy a pristine environment with comfortable facilities, wonderfully hearty vegetarian food and various activities all designed to connect to your elemental core.
Discover the magic of the Canada’s north – the Aurora Capital of the world!
Departing Yellowknife at 11 am on Thursday, September 13th, fly to Blachford Lake Lodge, a 25-minute charter flight, to arrive at the lodge for lunch. Located on a remote jewel of a lake set in Precambrian rock, this spacious, handcrafted log lodge offers a blend of rustic charm and modern comfort. Hearty vegetarian meals are prepared by a talented chef, and the cozy Aurora lounge offers a retreat in the evenings. Throughout our 4-day/3- night stay, enjoy a variety of activities: practice Yoga and meditation daily, embark on guided excursions by boat or head out on hiking trails; soak in the hot tub or relax in the sauna; and discover the awe-inspiring Northern Lights. Our stay concludes after lunch on Sunday, with our flight back to Yellowknife, arriving between 4 and 5 pm.
If interested in extending your stay at the lodge, you may contact Katherine at Blachford Lake Lodge. (email@example.com). Scheduled flights depart Yellowknife on Wednesdays and Sundays to Blachford Lake Lodge.
- Round-trip CHARTER scenic flight on float plane from Yellowknife to Blachford Lake Lodge
- Four days and three nights all-inclusive mixed cabin/lodge accommodation at Blachford Lake Lodge (double or triple accommodation only)
- Hearty vegetarian meals, non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks
- Daily Yoga, Chanting and Meditation led by Dev Suroop Kaur, Devinder Kaur, & Dhanraj Kaur (Maureen Tonge)
- Guided Aurora experiences each evening
- Use of lodge equipment at leisure including, kayaks, canoes, Stand-up Paddle Boards, hot tub and sauna
- Use of lodge facilities including outdoor bonfires
- Use of Dene Guide services for boat rides and guided hikes
- Mandatory gratuities at lodge
- Airfare to and from Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
- Transportation within Yellowknife (taxis are plentiful!)
- Meals other than indicated
- Massages with two on-site Registered Massage Therapists
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Items of a personal nature
Super Early Bird: Register and pay before January 19, 2018: $1,850.00 CDN per person + tax, gratuity & service fee
Early Bird: Register and pay before April 20, 2018: $1,950.00 CDN per person + tax, gratuity & service fee
Regular: Register and pay before July 20, 2018: 2,150.00 CDN per person + tax & service fee
More details about our Retreat are available at: Radiance Mbodied Yoga
Maureen (Dhanraj Kaur) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 867-445-5124