Ignite the Light Within – Autumn Aurora Women’s Yoga Retreat
with Dev Suroop Kaur, Devinder Kaur & Dhanraj Kaur
Yellowknife, NWT, Canada
September 22 – 24, 2017
On crisp autumn nights, the Aurora, the moon and the stars light our way. The northern lights have been in existence since the earth formed an atmosphere, and shine most intensely in this region.
You’ll have an exclusive, front row seat for nature’s own light show after dark as the Aurora fills the night sky, reflecting off the shimmering waters of Blachford Lake.
Blachford Lake Lodge – a unique fly-in resort – provides you with the chance to enjoy a pristine environment with comfortable facilities, wonderful vegetarian food and various activities all designed to ignite the light within. Relax and explore the lodge that Their Royal Highnesses Prince William and Kate Middleton visited during their trip to Canada’s North.
Discover the magic of the Canada’s north – the Aurora Capital of the world!
Departing Yellowknife at 11 am, fly to Blachford Lake Lodge, a 25-minute charter flight, to arrive at the lodge for lunch. Located on a remote jewel of a lake set in Precambrian rock, this spacious, handcrafted log lodge offers a blend of rustic charm and modern comfort. Gourmet vegetarian meals are prepared by a talented chef, and the cozy Aurora lounge offers a retreat in the evenings. Throughout our 3 day/2 night stay, enjoy a variety of activities: practice Kundalini Yoga and meditation daily, embark on guided excursions, head out on hiking trail, and discover the awe-inspiring Northern Lights. Our stay concludes after lunch on Sunday, with our flight back to Yellowknife, arriving at 2 pm.
If interested in extending your stay at the lodge, you may contact Katherine at Blachford Lake Lodge. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Round trip scenic flight on float plane from Yellowknife to Blachford Lake Lodge
- Two nights all-inclusive mixed cabin/lodge accommodation at Blachford Lake Lodge (double or triple accommodation only)
- Gourmet vegetarian meals, non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks
- Daily Kundalini Yoga, Chanting and Meditation led by Dev Suroop Kaur and Devinder Kaur
- Guided Aurora experiences each evening
- Use of lodge equipment at leisure including hot tub and sauna
- Use of lodge facilities including outdoor bonfires
- Mandatory gratuities at lodge
- Airfare to and from Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
- Transportation within Yellowknife (taxis are plentiful!)
- Meals other than indicated
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Items of a personal nature
More details about our Retreat are available at: Radiance Mbodied Yoga
Super Early Bird: Register and pay before January 15, 2017: $1,295.00 CDN per person + tax & service fee ($1398.60 CAD if paying online)
Early Bird: Register and pay before April 15, 2017: $1,495.00 CDN per person + tax & service fee ($1614.60 CAD if paying online)
Regular: Register and pay before July 15, 2017: $1,695.00 CDN per person + tax & service fee ($1830.60 CAD if paying online)
If you live in Canada and would like to pay in installments, you may do so by making a $500 deposit via email transfer to email@example.com to hold your place. Please use the security response: aurora
Payment MUST be made in full NO LATER than July 15th, 2017.
Maureen (Dhanraj Kaur) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 867-445-5124