KRI Level 2 Vitality and Stress
with Devinder Kaur and Dr. Shanti Shanti Kaur
November 7-12, 2019
Cultivate the caliber to guide yourself and others through life’s challenges.
Vitality and Stress is an amazing opportunity to look closely at how we react to, cope with and master stress in our lives.
We will identify our stress personality and build our core vitality, mental endurance and spiritual clarity. We will explore consciousness as a primary tool in building vitality and better understand the effects and downsides of too much stress. Then we will identify strategies to cope with stress and mitigate its ill effects.
This seminar focuses on developing the core skill for change of the Age – the ability to recognize stress in ourselves and others, and to develop the tools to transform it and balance it with conscious relaxation.
- Explore Your Vitality and Recognize Consciousness as the Core of Vitality
- Identify Your Stress
- Manage Depression and Emotional Fatigue
- Relieve, Relax, Recharge through Meditation and Kriyas
This seminar will help you:
- Learn to recognize the signs and symptoms of stress in yourself and others
- Understand and compare the qualities of vitality, stress and relaxation
- Profile your stress personality
- Explore what your stress burden actually is
- Realize the nature and origin of your basic elementary stress
- Learn meditation tools to help you excel in this Age
- Enhance your vitality and rid your body and mind of the effects of stress through kriyas and meditations
We will also explore and discover the answers to these questions:
- What is a positive and negative emotion?
- What is the difference between an emotion and a commotion?
- Can we call on positive emotions to handle stress better?
- What characteristics and attitudes protect us from the effects of stress?
- How does our personality and subconscious react in dysfunctional ways when?
- Why are we stressed?
You will have time to study, reflect and absorb the concepts presented. You will have time to review information and practice the meditations and kriyas that are given in both the manual and home study guide as well as on the set of DVDs that you receive. This is an in-depth transformational experience.
All the information is presented in highly interactive learning environments. You will explore topics and discuss them with other students in both small and large
groups. You will have the opportunity to practice meditations deeply over an extended time. You will test and observe the application of these techniques and attitudes in your life.
Your Guest Speakers
- Shanti Shanti Kaur, Ph.D., C-IAYT – Founding Director of the Guru Ram Das Center for Medicine & Humanology
- Devinder Kaur – Owner and Director of PranaShanti Yoga Centre – Level 1 and Level 2 Lead Trainer
Dates and Times
- November 7-12, 2019
- 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM each day
- At least 6 hours of reading Yogi Bhajan transcripts, watching the videos and practicing the meditations given in the videos
- At least 6 hours of study group meetings or conference calls
- At least 40 days of journaling
- Completion of 90 days of the assigned meditation
- Completion of the exam questions
Cost and Registration
- $1,450.00 + tax per person.
- SAVE $250.00 before August 31, 2019 – register for $1,200.00 + tax per person!
- $625.00 + tax per person for course repeat fee.
- 10% discount for full time students, military members and seniors.
The fee includes lecture time, a handbook, a series of DVDs, home study and a home study guide. A light lunch, snacks and herbal tea will be provided each day.
“If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it.” – Yogi Bhajan