Mexico Yoga Adventure ~ A Yoga Retreat in the Riviera Maya with Devinder Kaur & Laurie Howe
February 25 – March 3, 2018
Sunday, February 25 to Saturday, March 3, 2018
About our Retreat:
Just steps from a pristine beach, we’ll ignite our passion for life through Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga and a variety of meditation practices. These ancient practices will open you to all the possibilities you can create in your life so you can live a life of balance, optimum health and joy.
Rejuvenate in the ocean, lounge by the pool at our luxurious private retreat casa, and explore a quaint town on the Mayan Riviera.
Typically daily schedule:
- 6:30 am to 7:15 am – Sunrise practice/meditation at beach or in Casa Om Yoga Studio
- 7:15 am to 8:30 am – Yoga Class in Casa Om Yoga Studio
- 8:30 am – Breakfast
- Open Time: Choose one of the optional excursions, lounge by the pool, spend time at the beach or stroll into town.
- 5 pm to 6:30 pm – Yoga Class in Casa Om Yoga Studio
- 6:30 pm – Dinner
- 8:00 pm – Evening meditation/Yoga Nidra at beach or in Casa Om Yoga Studio
Relax, laugh and recharge…take this time for you to awaken to your pure potential and embrace all of the possibilities in your life!
No experience necessary in yoga or meditation. All levels welcome and all activities are optional…do as much or as little as you like!
Our retreat location is the beautiful, luxurious and private retreat house called “Casa Om”. We will be the only guests at Casa Om which is located 16 miles (27 kilometers) south of Cancun International Airport in quaint and scenic town of Puerto Morelos. This location affords the best of both worlds, world class amenities and proximity to the beach with a more laid back atmosphere.
Cost and Registration:
$1,799.00 per person, double occupancy and includes:
- 6-nights accommodation in a luxurious double-occupancy room (2 people per room, separate beds)
- Choice of Hatha and Kundalini yoga classes each day, including sunrise and sunset practices, mindfulness meditations and more
- Wholesome, protein rich breakfasts daily and 4 evening meals
- Free wifi and complimentary pure drinking water
- Airport transfer
- Does not include airfare
Payment in full is required.
Optional excursions and additional activities are available for a fee such as spa treatments and massages, scuba diving, snorkeling at reef, day trip to the Coba or Tulum Mayan Ruins, and local Cenotes (refreshing underground pools for swimming). Prices vary depending on the duration and type of the trip and start at $35.00 US per person.
Flights and Airport Transfer:
Direct flights are available from Ottawa to Cancun with WestJet. Prices range from $500 to $800 per person. Once the arrival and departure times of everyone’s flights are confirmed, Casa Om will arrange our airport transfers.
Refunds (minus a $300 Administration Fee) are available up to 30 days before trip departure date. No refunds or credits will be provided after that time. You may arrange for another person may take your place.
Private rooms can be accommodated for an additional fee and must be arranged in advance. Please contact us for private room rates.