A 5-week series consisting of five 90-minute classes
Ideal for beginners and perfect for anyone looking to learn more about Kundalini Yoga and Meditation.
Beginning with basics, these classes are designed to build a strong foundation and introduce the basics of Kundalini Yoga postures, Breath Work, Mantra and Meditation.
- Week 1: Breath of Life is Your Life: Prana and Pranayam.
- Week 2: Creatures of Habit: Apana, Digestion and Elimination.
- Week 3: Where Are You At? Chakras and the Kundalini.
- Week 4: How to Have a Really Good Night's Sleep!
- Week 5: Great Day in the Morning - How to Get Up!
This series provides:
- Experiential learning with an opportunity for individual attention.
- The opportunity to ask questions about Kundalini Yoga postures and learn about the importance of breathing.
- An introduction to the practice of Kundlaini Yoga so you can experience the benefits in your daily life.
Cost: $30.00 per session or $115.00 for all 5 sessions. Space is limited to ensure individual and personalized attention.
For those signing up for the 5 week series, to continue your practice, you will also receive 3 complimentary class passes to attend any of our Drop-In classes - a $54.00 value!
Sign up early! Class size is 12 participants in order to ensure individual attention and time for questions each week.
Notes: Dress in comfortable clothes that you can move in easily. If you do not have a yoga mat, you can rent one at the Reception Desk for $2.00 per session.
Although there are many props at PranaShanti, if you have some favorite ones at home, please bring them with you. This may include a yoga mat, block, blanket, meditation cushion or bolster.