LifeCycles and LifeStyles is a 6-day course that explores the soul’s purpose throughout each stage of life and the habits and patterns that support that purpose. A productive, happy, prosperous life is attainable for every one. We are each born with the capacity to reach for our highest destiny, or default to our fate. This Level 2 training is about how you move through your life and your relationship to your destiny cycle. By perceiving the patterns and cycles in your life, your habits and practices, you will gain new insights into your destiny.
Elevate yourself toward your excellence as a teacher, clear old patterns, connect with your soul and gain the tools to live in your grace and identity as a teacher through all of life’s cycles. Explore your habits and develop the ability to act with integrity, consciousness, intuition, and compassion.
What if every day of your life was filled with purpose and power? What if you lived in balance with the cycles of life so at each stage you could excel? What would happen if you mastered habits of body and mind that let you incarnate as your highest self with each breath? Revel in your purpose, the unique gift of your life and the opportunities at each stage to be original, pure and innocent in your infinity. Join us to explore the practical teachings of Yogi Bhajan to:
- Create healthy habits
- Live your dharma not your karma
- Prepare for death and understand the shifts in Prana
- Sustain creative energy through life cycle shifts and aging
- Discover foods, habits and herbs to support changes throughout life
During the training you have time to study, reflect and absorb the concepts presented. You will have time to review information and practice the meditations and kriyas that are given in both the manual and home study guide as well as on the set of DVDs that you receive in the course.
This is a 50-hour course with classroom hours and independent study. It is an in-depth transformational learning and teaching experience with a well-designed curriculum, manual, and support materials.
The course emphasizes carefully chosen meditations, kriyas, and readings. All the information is presented in highly interactive learning environments. You will explore topics and discuss them with other students in both small and large groups. You will have the opportunity to practice meditations deeply over an extended time. You will test and observe the application of these techniques and attitudes in your life.
Dates and Times
One 6-day session as follows:
- Thursday, November 21st, 2013 to Tuesday, November 26th, 2013, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
Training Course Requirements
Evaluation is based on successfully meeting the Aquarian Teacher Training course requirements including:
- Passing grade of 75% or higher on the Exam
- Attendance at all 48 hours of classroom study
- Completion of 12 hours of home study assignments within 12 months of course start date
- At least 6 hours of reading Yogi Bhajan transcripts, watching the videos and practicing the meditations given in the videos
- At least 6 hours of study group meetings or conference calls
- At least 40 days of journaling
- Completion of 90 days of the assigned meditation for the course
- Completion of the exam questions
Cost and Registration
- $1,250.00 + tax per person on or before October 21st, 2013.
- $1,450.00 + tax per person after October 21st, 2013.
- 10% discount for full time students and seniors.
Register online, by telephone or in person.
The course fee includes 48 hours of instruction, a student handbook, a series of Yogi Bhajan DVDs, home study and a home study guide.
Refunds (minus a $300 Administration Fee) are available up to November 14th, 2013. No refunds after the course commences.
Minimum Registration: 15 students.
Maximum Registration: 35 students.
About KRI Level 2 Programs:
This program is based on the comprehensive science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. The Aquarian Teacher program is a journey of your development as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher.
There are three levels of certification:
- KRI Level 1: Foundations and Awakening – Instructor
- KRI Level 2: Transformation – Practitioner
- KRI Level 3: Realization – Teacher
The KRI Level 2 Module is Transformational and is comprised of five modules required for KRI International Level 2 Certification. The five modules are:
- 1. Conscious Communication
- 2. Mind & Meditation
- 3. Authentic Relationships
- 4. LifeCycles & LifeStyles
- 5. Vitality & Stress
The modules can be studied in any order. It is recommended to leave approximately 4-6 months in between modules in order to integrate the experience into your life and teaching. After successfully completing all 5 modules a student may apply to receive Level 2 certification. KRI requires this process to take a minimum of two years.
Each Level 2 module has 48 contact hours with a certified Level 2 Trainer. After the completion of the contact classroom hours, each student participates in the post-course integration process. This includes the practice of a 90-day meditation, conference call classes (or in person meetings if possible) with the Trainer and an exam and other homework assignments.
The post course work is vital to the integration of the material and experience offered during the course. The transformative nature of Level 2 is in the depth of experience during the course, and in integrating the professional development skills learned, living the values embodied, and participating in the building and service in our communities.
“If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it.” – Yogi Bhajan