A Yogi’s Guide to Creating an Online Biz
Saturday, September 9, 2017
Learn how to break through yoga’s glass ceiling and create a successful online platform with Kassandra Reinhardt.
- Curious about creating online products but not sure where to start?
- Hesitant about using social media to promote your work?
- Worried you’re not “tech savy” enough to start a youtube channel or grow your mailing list?
- Constantly hustling to get students/studios/brands to work with you instead of the other way around?
I was too! Three years ago I had a dream of making online yoga classes and had NO idea where to start. I had no website, no social media profiles and I was practically unknown both locally and virtually. Social media marketing seemed confusing, shallow and impossible to break into.
Many yoga teachers and wellness practitioners limit the growth of their practice by connecting only with their immediate yoga community and relying on it to bring new students, sales and opportunities. We all want to grow and diversify revenue so we can achieve the lifestyle that lets us teach, practice, explore and grow, but we reach a limit when we rely solely on teaching in-person classes and retreats to fuel us.
After a lot of trial and error, I have created a YouTube channel with 60,000 dedicated and engaged subscribers and over 4.2 million views. I make great passive income doing what I love most, get to work with big companies from all over the world and have my first book being released at the end of the year! I want to show you that you can get your ideas out there and reach a wider audience doing what you love, build brand recognition and start making passive income!
This workshop is for:
- Health and wellness professionals who want to offer their expertise online to grow their client base, make passive income and be recognized outside their local area.
- Yoga Teachers and fitness instructors who want to get more people into classes and host successful workshops and trainings.
- To inspire yoga instructors and wellness practitioners to take their in-person practice online to allow limitless growth, new opportunities and connection with students all over the world.
- Break through negative mindsets that hold you back from going online
- Define your Ideal Target Audience
- Learn the basics of the top 3 social media platforms and what they can do for you
- Get the inside scoop on using youtube for business
- Create and grow your mailing list (it’s your bread and butter!)
- Build your digital brand and be recognized as a leader in your industry
- Learn how to create passive income with your online biz
Our morning session (11 am to 2 pm) will get you in the right mindset for online success and will teach you how to expand your reach to a global audience through the use of social media.
The afternoon session (3 pm to 6 pm) teaches you the in’s and out’s of youtube, how to grow your mailing list and start creating passive income streams.
Dates and Times
Saturday, September 9, 2017
11 am to 6 pm
$175.00 per person. SAVE $30.00 by registering before July 31, 2017!
“This workshop was a brilliant introduction to the possibilities of a building and growing an internet based business. Kassandra is an expert in how to extend your reach into the digital market place and ﬁnd a signiﬁcant audience for your teaching and purpose driven work. The session was eye opening, potential building and a pleasure to be a part of. Thanks again!” – Scott Minnes
“Kassandra’s workshop was a great overview of some of the latest trends in social media marketing. She has a great understanding of marketing in general and is living proof her strategies work.”
“Kassandra’s workshop has given me a clearer direction on starting an online business, as she was able to give concrete and practical guidance for each step. I appreciated her down-to-earth, no nonsense nature and her genuine desire to collaborate and help her fellow colleagues succeed in their own businesses.” – Danielle L.
“I left Kassandra’s course feeling inspired and ready to take my teaching to the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.” – Edith P.
“Excellent beginners course for those just venturing out in the digital world. Learning the basics of self promotion, where to start & how to move forward is knowledge every wellness professional needs to take their business forward. Highly recommended.” – Tanya