New Procedures for COVID-19
We are happy to announce that Registered Massage Therapy resumes starting Monday, June 15!
This is a gradual re-opening with a phased approach accepting appointments first for the clients that have chronic pain or had interrupted treatment plans. If you are booking online and you don’t see the availability you are looking for please contact us. We are keeping a waiting list and may be able to open up additional time slots.
Please note the following points on how we will be addressing appointments:
- All Massage Therapists will be wearing disposable surgical masks.
- Clients are requested to bring a mask (reusable cloth masks are fine).
- We ask that you arrive alone and wait outside the Centre until you are asked to enter. If there are any forms to be completed these will be emailed to you before your appointment.
- For contact-less payment, all services will be prepaid in advance of the appointment either online at the time of booking or over the phone.
- We have multiple screening protocols to ensure all clients are symptom-free before arriving for an appointment.
- No treatment will be provided if you arrive with any of the listed symptoms.
- Clients must sanitize their hands upon entry. Hand sanitizer is provided. We will continue to thoroughly wash our hands before and after appointments.
- Our sheets, headrest covers and towels are professionally sanitized by a commercial linen service and replaced for every client.
- We also sanitize the headrest and table and all other touch surfaces between clients.
- We have reduced the furniture in the space for social distancing and have extended the time between appointments to limit contact.
- No yoga classes or events are being held in the Centre at this time. These are not yet authorized by the health authorities to occur.
- For cancellation, a minimum of 24 hours notice is required or full fee applies.
The Ministry of Health and the College of Massage Therapists govern the rules and requirements of massage therapists in Ontario. We are required to ask you to complete COVID screenings and health history forms that are added to your client file.
As always, our goal is to provide a safe environment for everyone. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about how we are meeting the required cleaning policies and managing the appointments.