Achieving optimum wellness is as important to your daily routine as your practice of yoga. Bodywork, private classes, and coaching can support your emotional and physical wellness.
Raindrop Therapy uses a sequence of 9 highly anti-microbial essential oils. They are dropped like rain from a height of about 6 inches onto the spine and then lightly massaged in using various hand to body techniques. This stimulates energy impulses and disperses the oils along the nervous system throughout the entire body.
In this way, the body can be brought into balance and the energy centres can be cleared and re-aligned. It can also help to reduce spinal inflammation.
Although a session is 60 minutes, the oils will continue to work in the body for a week or more following the treatment.
$120.00 + HST / 60 minutes
Indian Head and Scalp Massage
Indian Head Massage has been practiced for over 1,000 years and is a relaxing treatment that promotes a deep sense of peace, calm and tranquility. Suitable for all ages. This 60 minute treatment can provide relief from aches and pains, stress symptoms, disturbed sleep, eyestrain headaches and neck, back and shoulder pain. A healing blend of herbal oils is utilized for maximum benefits.
Possible benefits you may experience include:
- General relaxation
- Improved blood circulation increases oxygen to the brain
- Calms, revitalizes and uplifts the spirit
- Can create a more balanced state of being
- Relaxes tight and painful muscles, eases stiffness
- Improved Lymphatic drainage which aids in the removal of toxins from our bodies
- Can give your hair a healthy lustrous shine and improve skin condition
- Encourages deeper breathing and relaxation; by releasing endorphins and creating feel good response
- Can aid in hair growth
- Helps to dissipate mental, tiredness, stress, depression
- Greater mental awareness concentration and clearer thinking
$55.00 + HST / 30 minutes
$80.00 + HST / 60 minutes
Your appointment is not scheduled until you receive a confirmation via e-mail or telephone. We require 24 hours to confirm an online booking request. If you would like to book and confirm your appointment more quickly please call us 613-761-9642(YOGA).
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to check in, use the restroom, fill out any necessary forms and enjoy our delicious organic teas.
A minimum of 24 hours notice is required or full fee applies.
“Our intention is to provide an oasis in the city. Slip through our doors and feel an ease in the air. A home that heals your body, calms the mind and strengthens the spirit.”