Saturday, February 18, 2017
11:00 am to 2:30 pm
The Retreat is now FULL!
Escape the cold and join us for a cozy One Day Restorative Retreat with Anne Wanda Tessier
During this one-day retreat we will practice gentle yoga, restorative yoga with hot-stones, breath work, and guided meditations. This restorative retreat will allow for inner-reflection, deep relaxation, and create the space to realign our hearts true intention.
Melt away stress and nourish your body, mind and spirit. Feel nurtured in a warm and supportive atmosphere, while creating the opportunity to connect with others. This is a perfect opportunity to take time out for yourself, while still providing the time for other commitments during the weekend. By taking care of ourselves, we can take better care of others.
About the Retreat
Our retreat day is suitable for all levels of yoga practitioners, including those who are new to the practice. Our Urban Day Winter Retreat includes:
- Welcome talk and introductions
- Gentle yoga and self-inquiring meditation practice
- A nourishing and healing light lunch by Amy Longard Nutrition and treats by Urban Juice Press
- Restorative Yoga with Hot Stones
- A goodie bag of soothing spa treats by Yogoil, Sabboon
- A one–hour infrared sauna session that can be used within one year at PranaShanti Yoga Center
- 3 yoga classes at PranaShanti Yoga Center
- Closing Meditation
Early Bird Savings! Register by February 10th, 2017, and save $20.00 for $125.00 per person, $145.00 per person thereafter.