Star Reiki Level 1 with Pam Bhandarkar MacPhee
Saturday, April 14 & Saturday, May 12, 2018
Tap into YOUR Power!
Drawing from the infinite supply of universal healing energy, with intention, Pam believes we all have the power to increase our vibration as well as that of others. Many of us feel our senses in extraordinary ways and have no idea what to call it. You may hear an inner voice, feel the energy in a room, or maybe you are intrigued and open to more!
Star Reiki encompasses the traditional USUI Reiki lineage, and over and above, is inclusive to all forms of connecting and harnessing the powers of Oneness. Vibrating with Oneness/Source is grounding and strengthens intuition, allowing us to make better decisions in our daily lives. At the end of this training, you will receive Reiki Level 1 certification, including a manual to continue your practice.
You will receive a Star Reiki Level 1 Attunement, incorporating gentle seated hatha yoga poses as well as a series of chakra opening and balancing yin yoga poses. A sense of deep healing and/or release may be experienced.
At the end of the first day of training, you will be a Reiki Level 1 Practitioner with the ability to use your hands to heal. The second day of training is a post-attunement follow up, questions and answers, and a chance to practice your skills!
- Overview and background of traditional USUI Reiki
- Star Reiki: The three all-encompassing principles: Intention, Energy (Love), Grounding
- The Chakras: The seven major energy centres in the body and how Reiki can be used in clearing blockages and promoting healing
- How to prepare the body to tap into Oneness and receive and understand intuitive messages
- Intuitive and traditional hand placements for healing yourself, friends, family, food, plants, pets
- Attunement: Unique Star Reiki attunement incorporating yoga to prepare the body, mind, and spirit; strengthening intuition and connection to Oneness
- Follow-up and Reiki Share/Practice session
This energy healing training is open to all. No previous yoga or Reiki experience is necessary.
If you are already certified with any previous Reiki Level 1 or above and wish to deepen your connection to source, this experience will also be beneficial to you!
Day 1: Saturday, April 14, 2018 – 11 am to 6 pm:
- 5.5 hours Training and Attunement, including a manual and breaks.
Day 2: Saturday, May 12, 2018 – 11 am to 2 pm:
- 3 hours Post-Attunement Follow Up, Q&A, and Reiki Share.
SAVE! $195.00 per person until February 28, 2018, $225.00 per person thereafter.
Pam Bhandarkar MacPhee is a Reiki Master and Teacher, the founder of Star Reiki, and began her Reiki journey in 2004. She receives messages from Oneness from a sense of knowing, images, feelings, and into to the psychic realms. She is an Experienced Yoga Teacher, E-RYT 200, certified in Hatha and Yin yoga, and a lifelong learner. As well as providing healing to all, her passion is to teach and share her knowledge, so we can all learn how to heal ourselves!