Star Reiki Master Level Training
with Pam Bhandarkar MacPhee
Sunday, January 26 & Sunday, March 8, 2020
Master Your Power and Enhance your Unique Healing Potential! Star Reiki builds on traditional USUI Reiki and encompasses all healing modalities and all ways to connect with Oneness. The Master Level training consists of 10 contact hours (two 5 hour sessions), plus additional self-study and practical hours. It includes copies of both the Star Reiki Level 1 and Level 2 manuals (if you are new to Star Reiki), as well as Master level information for you to keep and continue your practice.
- Overview of the traditional USUI Reiki Master Symbol and using INTENTION in the Star Reiki method of Connecting to Oneness
- Soul level healing and beyond. The Star Reiki approach primarily uses INTENTION and always accesses the infinite potential of healing from Oneness
- A Unique Star Reiki Master Level Attunement incorporating Yin Yoga (no experience necessary)
- Overview of Star Reiki and Practicing the Techniques: Principles of: Intention, Love (Energy), Grounding; Opening Up to Tap into Oneness; Healing Hands and Beyond (4 Clairs/Angels/Mediumship/Psychic Realms); and Grounding
- Giving and Receiving Healing in the Client/Practitioner Style In-Person and via Distance
Self Study, 10-15 hours
- Reading (or re-reading) the Star Reiki Level 1 and 2 Manuals and practicing the exercises
- Discovering and Enhancing your Own Unique Healing Gifts through practice sessions
- Practice Star Reiki Sessions, In-Person and Distance Reiki – a minimum of five sessions is required, up to ten is recommended, with session notes to be handed in
- Support During and Post-training
This training is open to anyone who has any previous Reiki Level 1, 2 (and/or 3) certification of ANY kind. No previous yoga experience required. A regular practice of self-healing and practicing on others, is beneficial. If you are already certified with any previous Reiki Master Level and wish to strengthen your intuition, this experience will also be beneficial to you!
Dates and Times
- Sunday, January 26, 2020: 12 pm to 5 pm
- Sunday, March 8, 2020: 12 pm to 5 pm
Cost and Registration
$300.00 per person before December 15, 2019, $350.00 per person thereafter.
About Your Teacher
Pam Bhandarkar MacPhee is a Reiki Master and Teacher, the founder of Star Reiki, and began her Reiki journey in 2004. She receives messages from Oneness from a sense of knowing, images, feelings, and into to the psychic realms.
She is an Experienced Yoga Teacher, E-RYT 200, certified in Hatha and Yin yoga, and a lifelong learner. As well as providing healing to all, her passion is to teach and share her knowledge, so we can all learn how to heal ourselves!