PranaShanti Yoga & Wellness Retreat
Experience Art, Culture, Yoga, Wellness and the Hospitality of Bali with Devinder Kaur & Julia Long
July 10 – 23, 2018
Tuesday, July 10, 2018 to Sunday, July 23, 2018.
About our Retreat:
Nestled among the jungles and rice paddies of Bali’s hinterland, our retreat reflects a side of Bali rarely seen by tourists and visitors. The rural surrounds allow you to unwind completely, free from the distraction and commotion of the outside world, giving you the freedom to focus on your journey of replenishment and rejuvenation in absolute peace.
A luxurious pool will keep you cool under the Indonesian sun, while a host of facilities will provide you with pampering and wellness inside and out. Daily yoga and meditation with Devinder Kaur and Julia Long. Enjoy a fully appointed fitness center and spa offering restorative, rejuvenating and Ayurvedic treatments will help you on the way to peace, calmness, vitality and a new you.
No experience necessary in yoga or meditation. All levels welcome and all activities are optional. Rest, relax, practice, explore – you choose!
Tropical luxury, holistic well-being and absolute bliss await you!
According to ancient Hindu writings “Jati was where the first Hindu priest and sacred white buffalo arrived in Bali from Java”. Since this time Jati is revered as a sacred place safe from the outside world.
Bali’s premier health and well being Spa Retreat, Bagus Jati, is set in 5 hectares of hillside gardens among lush tropical forests in the mountains of Ubud, Bali, with the temperature at night will be 18-23 Celsius degrees. Accommodations consist of 8 (eight) deluxe spa villas, each with private spa facilities and 12 (twelve) superior villas with wide windows overlooking the tropical forest. Verandas on both the Deluxe and Superior villas provide an excellent setting for taking in the stunning views and vistas.
A complete health and well-being centre, organic gardens and gourmet restaurant, offers the true spirit and grace of Asian inspired traditional healing.
Bagus Jati was created with a vision to bring health and vitality into your life.
Cost and Registration:
$3,995.00 + HST per person, double-occupancy (2 people per room). Registration opens May 1, 2017.
What is included:
- AIRFARE from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada to Bali!
- Group travel and airport transfers in Bali
- 10 nights’ accommodations at the Bagus Jati Resort (July 12-22, 2018)
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Dinner (including special farewell dinner)
- Balinese Blessing at resort temple as opening ceremony
- Welcome drink & chilled towel upon arrival
- 1 hour Balinese massage
- Free use of health and well-being facilities (pool, gym, hot jacuzzi and herbal steam bath in Spa pavilion)
- A plate of tropical fruit (daily replaced)
- Complimentary 2 bottle of mineral water per day per room
- Free scheduled transport to Ubud area
- Free wifi at guest villa and public area
- Programmed 7-day Kundalini Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Meditation and Yoga Nidra activities
- Cultural excursions such as visits to the Monkey Forest Sanctuary and Ubud Markets
A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 is required to hold your space. Payment in full is required by May 31, 2018.
Available for additional fees:
- Sunrise Trek to Mt. Batur
- Balinese Cooking Classes
- Excursions to the Bali Arts and Culture Festival events in capital city (Denpasar) occurring at the time we are in Bali!
Complimentary Information Sessions:
- Tuesday, October 17 at 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 28 at 7:30 pm
Refunds are not available. You may arrange for another person may take your place.
Private rooms can be accommodated for an additional fee and must be arranged in advance. Please contact us for private room rates.