Ayurveda Day Retreat with Joanna Wolczyk
Saturday, January 25, 2019
A day of rejuvenation and inspiration through Yoga and Ayurveda.
Join us for the perfect at home retreat day designed to have you moving through the start of the New Year with ease and grace! Delight in insightful conversation and community, alongside educational and practical teachings to upgrade and uplift your life!
Offering the best of Yoga and Ayurveda; from the teas to the yoga, we’ve created a n uplifting urban day retreat experience. Enjoy healing teas, an ayurvedically nourishing meal, yoga practices, ayurvedic wisdom and more. This will be a healing day of learning to awaken your body, mind and spirit.
Lecture Sessions will include:
- Elemental Healing: Explore the 5-element theory to inform and explore how they guide health and vitality for well-being.
- Mindful Eating: An insightful discussion on how to understand food, eating and what is good for you!
- Healing Spices: Turn your kitchen cabinet into a tea arsenal. Learn qualities of spices as teas, how to combine and make healing decoctions.
- Radiant Beauty: Discover Ayurveda’s ancient secrets to beautiful skin that glows from the inside out.
Date and Timings
Saturday, January 25 – 11:30 am to 6 pm
- Morning Practice
- Morning Lecture
- Afternoon Lecture
- Afternoon Practice
- Tea and Snack Break
- Yoga Nidra
Your day includes:
- Healthy vegetarian foods
- Tea and snacks
- 3 Complimentary Yoga Classes
- 1 Infrared Sauna session to use at your convenience
- A generous Gift Bag of healing goodies for you to enjoy at home and continue your self-care
Cost and Registration
$225.00 per person. SAVE $30.00 by registering on or before November 30, 2019 for $195.00 per person.
Dress in yoga attire or comfortable clothes that you can move in easily.
About Your Teacher
Joanna was born in Poland, moved to Italy at 7 years old, before settling with her family in Québec where she currently lives.
Educated as an interior designer, she worked at the Federal Government for over 10 years designing and managing work environments applying sacred design whenever she could, from personal workstations to Minister’s offices. She ended her career to help those around her by combining her passions for Ayurveda, Yoga, Sacred Design and traveling.
A Yoga enthusiast since 1996, Joanna is a Kripalu Hatha Yoga Teacher since 2011, also specializing in Yin and Restorative styles.
She is a certified Ayurvedic Health Counselor, a Professional Member of the National Ayurvedic Medical Association and a Naturopath with the Association des Naturopathes Professionnels du Québec. Read more.