Customer Service Representative
Our Customer Service Representatives support the PranaShanti community through their welcoming and positive outlook. They are the first person a student meets when they walk through our door. Quality of experience and being a source of accurate and reliable information for new and returning students is critical to the PranaShanti experience.
- Welcome everyone who walks through the doors with a positive and caring attitude
- Inspire our students in their yoga and wellness journey
- Share your passion for yoga, health and wellness
- Address student questions, concerns and needs in a clam, respectful, professional manner
- Be part of our commitment to student attention, timeliness, cleanliness of all PranaShanti spaces
- Share the information about our wellness offerings, classes, workshops, Master Classes and Teacher Training programs
- Book appointments, direct students to classes, track student activity, and process purchase transactions
- Positive and caring personality and attitude
- Self motivated and willingness to inspire our students
- Passionate about yoga, health and wellness
- Forward thinking and anticipates the needs of our students
- Understands what it means to serve to create a quality customer service experince for our students
- Ability to ‘think on your feet” and multi-task
- Willing to step up and assist fellow staff members without hesitation
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Be available 15-20 hours per week including evenings and weekends
- High School diploma
- CPR certification
- Prior customer service experience
- Positive connections with students, staff and teachers
- Being part of a healing and uplifting working environment where caring for students makes a difference in their lives
- Group Health and Dental Plan
- Generous discount on boutique purchases, workshops, Master Classes and Teacher Trainings.
- FREE unlimited yoga, infrared sauna sessions and other perks!
How to Apply
In your cover letter explain how your skills can be of benefit to the PranaShanti community and include 2 references that we can call.
Applications accepted until end of day March 31, 2018.